Friday, December 16, 2011

Film Image of Mendota Community Hospital Lobby

This is the best scan so far from the latest round of film images I have from the Sinar "F" using E100G. This shot was taken with my Fujinon 90mm at F22 and a 5 second exposure. The film image looks great. Very sharp, colors and exposure are good. Scanning the image to digital has been the challenge. I have been trying to figure out all of the subtleties of the Epson V750 Pro. I think I now have the focus issue resolved. The result of much searching on the Internet and experimentation uses wet mounting the film to the underside of the Epson wet mount attachment which I have elevated with two pennies on each corner.This is resulting in a much sharper image. The experiments will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment