Thursday, February 7, 2013

Collection of Rural and Urban Images

I took these images a few weeks back over a coupe of days between Christmas and New Years. I had to drive to Columbia Missouri for a project and decided to take the back roads home and photograph. I found some really interesting architecture, some abandoned buildings, and some powerful landscapes. Please enjoy. If you like these images please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Thanks!

Christopher Wren In America

Fulton Cornice

American Neoclassical
 
 
American Neoclassical 2

Rural Classical

Red Barn Interrupted

At the end of the lane

Callaway

Abandoned

Modern Medicine


New Bridge

Abstract

Cotton Belt Depot


The Office is Closed



Cotton Belt Depot 2

North Side Mansion

North Side Mansion 2




At The Top of the Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment