Monday, November 4, 2013

Looking for a Ground Glass focusing back for Graflex Super Graphic

I am looking for an alternative back for a Graflex Super Graphic 4x5 Press camera that I have recently purchased. The camera came without a key part. As I want to use this camera like a field view camera ground glass focusing is very important. The photos below are of a Cambo Back that I think might be an alternative that will mount where the missin Graflex focusing panel is supposed to mount. If anyone knows more about this please relpy.
Cambo/Calumet rotating back split apart. I think the part above with the hooks will attach to the Graflex Super Graphic rotating back without modification of either part.
 
Ground glass clipped into the Cambo back similar to how the Graflex part is supposed to mount.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have the same problem, missing the spring back on my super speed graphic. How you resolve the problem?
    Kind regards,
    Herbert.

    ReplyDelete