Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Images from Portland Oregon

I have had the good fortune of traveling to Portland Oregon on business recently. On my last trip I was blessed to have great light in the form of clear bright sky and crisp sunshine. While some photographers don't like blue sky I find it  sometimes difficult yet enjoyable to work in. I spent much of a day walking as have on several occasion around Portland a city that I both love to visit and photograph. Portland is know as the Rose City I I spent almost and entire day in a section of Portland called Ladd's Addition. I also spent some time in downtown near the South Park blocks. I hope you enjoy these images!


Gothic in Red!
Wedding at the Museum!

Pole and Sky!


Rose in Sunshine!
Dappled by light!

 
 
Pink!

A Rose by any other name!

Yellow Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment