Friday, April 3, 2015

New Pages for Clayton Greyhounds Lacrosse Photos

Clayton LAX Varsity Gets their first season Win! 

New Page Structure for Clayton LAX game photos! 

I am creating separate pages for the Varsity team and JV team Game photos from now on. Follow the links above in the header bar to take you to the most recent postings of game highlight photos. I will continue to try and photograph/post both varsity games and when time allows the JV team as well. Parents and players I will notify the team by email when I have done a post so browse through the images to see if you or your player is featured. I try to capture the action and post just a few of the photos taken. If you like what you see let me or the team know and we will consider doing another highlight book at the season end. Celebrating the Clayton LAX Family!!!

Let's get more wins!!!! GO HOUNDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment